Has something started to stir in your heart? Do you have a longing to know the true meaning of life?
Jesus wants to take you out of the darkness in which you have been walking and bring you into the light of His goodness and kindness. He will gather up all the broken pieces of your life and replace it with His life, an abundant life.
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that god hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9
- Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10
- Be willing to turn from sin (repent). See Acts 17:30
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans 10:9-10
- Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Savior. See Romans 10:13
What to pray:
“Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.”
If you trusted Jesus as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life in Him. Now:
- Read your Bible (KJV, NKJV or NASB) every day to get to know Jesus Christ better. (If you do not have a Bible, please email me at email@example.com with your name and address and I will send you one for free with no obligations and your information will be deleted immediately afterwards to secure privacy.)
- Talk to God in prayer every day.
- Be baptized, worship, fellowship and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority.
- Tell others about Jesus Christ.
Welcome to the Family!
- New Believer materials – https://www.harvest.org/knowgod/know-god/request-materials.html
- Watch and Listen to Church messages online: