“My friend, I don’t know what you’re going through, but look to see if God is trying to direct you, inspect you, correct you, protect you, or perfect you.” ~Anonymous
Acknowledge the wonderful resources you have in the Lord and then bear down physically and mentally like a soldier, and calmly and determinedly, endure life’s challenges as they roll in and out. Your attitude in prayer should not be to “give in”, “give up” or “quit”, but of forgiveness, endurance, hopefulness. Be a woman of strength.
A Woman of Strength:
- nurtures a peaceful heart (Proverbs 14:30 – A tranquil heart is life to the body, but passion is rottenness to the bones.)
- does not act hastily (Proverbs 19:2 – Also it is not good for a person to be without knowledge, and he who hurries his footsteps errs.)
- is slow to anger and controls her emotions (Proverbs 19:11 – A man’s discretion makes him slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook a transgression.)
- restrains her spirit (Proverbs 25:28 – Like a city that is broken into and without walls is a man who has no control over his spirit. )
- speaks the truth in love (Proverbs 15:15 – All the days of the afflicted are bad, but a cheerful heart has a continual feast.)
As you draw upon your resources in Him, the strength of the Lord (Psalm 62:7) and the mind of the Lord (1 Corinthians 2:16) will sustain you, and He who is always faithful will fill your spring of goodness to overflowing.
Be a woman of mental, emotional, physical and spiritual strength.
Prayer ~ Dear Heavenly Father, Your word says You have already given me all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3) and Your word says I can do all things, including handling this situation – through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13). By your grace and through Your Spirit, I can do this. Thank you for enabling me to meet the challenge!
Your sister in Yeshua